Sunday, May 11, 2008

A Little About Us



Cory & I started dating in September of 2004 after carpooling to play volleyball in bountiful all summer. Everyone at volleyball already thought we were dating so we thought we'd give it a try. Needless to say, it was a good thing! We dated for two and a half years and finally got married on May 19th of 2007. Our first anniversary is in a week; I can't believe how fast time has gone by!

We want to wait a little while before we have any kids so we decided to get a puppy instead. We brought little Teryx home in September and he has been sooooo much fun. He has been a great addition to our family. He is quite a handful, but we love him. He loves to go for walks around our neighborhood. The other day I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk and he started running all over the living room because he was so excited and then he proceeded to do every trick that he knows so that I knew he wanted to go! We can't wait to take him camping with us this summer...I know he will love it.

That brings me to the next thing that really defines Cory and I.......The love for CAMPING! We would probably go camping every weekend if we could. We go often enough that some people probably think that we DO go every weekend. This year we have plans to go to Jackson Hole, Great Basin National Park, Monte Cristo, Smith & Moorehouse, Broadhead Meadows, and of course Farmington Canyon multiple times. We like to just take the fourwheelers and go ride around up Farmington Canyon because it is so close. I LOVE SUMMER! I am getting so excited!

Well this turning into a book, so I guess I will leave it at that for now. Though I will probably be back in a couple of hours to write some more! haha

5 comments:

Erika and Kevin said...

This is the cutest blog ever! I love it! I am excited you guys started one! I love the pictures of terex too they are adorable!

Erika and Kevin said...

I hope you guys are having a blast in Las Vagas! Happy Anniversary! We are so bummed we couldn't come! We will have to plan another trip for sure soon!

Luke McDermott Jr said...

Hey what's up guys!! I'm glad to see the blog is finally up. I still haven't figured out this whole template thing. Anyway, I added your blog to my list and I hope we're able to keep in touch better now!!

John said...

Holy crap, Cory! I didn't even know you were married, dude! (What, no announcement?) Anyway, I hope things are going well. It looks like they are. Life is good even though it doesn't feature enough volleyball. Anyway, I'll be checking in occasionally to see what's up in your life. Mine's full of work, kids, and being young men's president. Have fun!

Cory and Kendelle Christiansen said...

John did I get one from you? Either way I am a horrible person. Sorry, we will add you to the list of people that we didnt invite that are mad.HA! I am glad to hear from you and that you are doing well.